Protecting Your Property, Your Family and Your Rights
Insurance Inspections in Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Venice, Tampa, Brandon, Riverview, Fort Myers, Naples and the entire state of Florida
Insurance companies request home and commercial inspections for a variety of reasons. One of the most basic reasons is to determine the replacement cost should a total loss occur.
However, this isn’t the only reason that an insurance company often requires a comprehensive inspection. A professional insurance inspection can uncover problems that represent a serious health risk to homeowners.
Oftentimes, an insurance company is asked to provide coverage on a property that has just been purchased. It’s important to remember that a basic home inspection is generally not adequate to find hidden water damage, mold or other similar problems. Since the insurance company is agreeing to underwrite these risks, it only makes sense that they would want to identify issues for which they would be liable.
An Insurance Inspection Can Help Avoid Costly Liability Exposures
It’s not only the insurance company that can benefit from a comprehensive inspection. Our insurance inspections can uncover hidden water damage, mold infestations and air quality issues. These are all issues that, if left undiscovered and untreated, could result in serious health-related problems. This is especially important for commercial building owners who are responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy environment for tenants, residents, customers, and guests.
An insurance inspection by Building Performance Solutions identifies problems and provides a detailed plan for remediation.
Even with insurance in place, commercial entities are responsible for any liability settlement in excess of policy limits. Making sure your property is safe and free of health risks helps you avoid costly settlements and high legal fees and to maintain insurability.
Uncovering Hidden Maintenance Issues
The professional, licensed and certified inspectors of Building Performance Solutions can identify and assess issues with electrical, plumbing & HVAC systems. These critical systems are vital to the operation and functionality of your commercial property. Making sure they are operating safely and efficiently can save you from being surprised with major repair expenses.
With more than 20 years of industry experience, Building Performance Solutions has earned a reputation for providing comprehensive assessments and inspections that meet the needs of insurance companies, homeowners and commercial property owners and managers.
Insurance Claim Substantiation
A professional insurance inspection could be the most powerful tool you have when it becomes necessary to validate an insurance claim. A professional insurance inspection assesses damages and can uncover the root cause of specific losses. These careful investigations can often provide the facts necessary to prove the validity of an insurance claim that may be in question.
BPS Serves a Variety of Commercial Businesses
Our extensive experience in both residential and commercial insurance inspections includes a diverse collection of businesses spanning many industries.
Maintaining the structural integrity, safety and overall health of commercial and residential interior environments through comprehensive insurance inspections is our primary goal.
Building Performance Solutions provides accurate results and inspections that protect people and property throughout commercial interests that include:
- Medical Clinics
- Surgical Facilities
- Health Spas
- Long-Term Nursing Care Facilities
- Independent Living Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Municipal Buildings / Government Agencies
- …And virtually any commercial enterprise that requires an insurance inspection.
Through the careful inspection of water damage, moisture, HVAC units, air quality issues, and more, it’s our goal to provide you with accurate results and inspections. We also conduct residential and real estate company assessments for insurance purposes in homes throughout Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Venice, Tampa, Brandon, Riverview, Fort Myers, Naples and the entire state of Florida.
Building Performance Solutions
Our assessors are experienced and certified in a wide range of professional Air Quality Management fields (AQM) such as:
- ASCS – Air System Cleaning Specialists
– We know how to identify problems found in Air Conditioning / Heating / Ventilation Systems and provide written detail of that information for you.
- VSMR – Ventilation System Mold Remediator
– Our certified VSMR (Ventilation System Mold Remediator) is highly trained in the methods necessary to address mold infestations. This enables the VSMR to provide expert recommendations, oversight and management of the remediation process.
- CVI – Certified Ventilation Inspector
– This is an advanced certification for assessors to determine risk management, industry standards and of course, air quality issues.
- VMT– Ventilation Maintenance Technician
– This certification attests to the additional training and experience in Ventilation Maintenance possessed by our staff. Since a VMT has received the training necessary to repair and/or maintain a ventilation system, he or she can also provide a more in-depth analysis and assessment of potential issues.
When it comes to insurance inspections, experience matters.
Call Building Performance Solutions for Professional Insurance Inspections